Wednesday, July 14, 2010

40 Random Beauty Questions

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice a day. Morning and night.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Hella drY! Esp. on winter. It hurts >.<

-What is your current facial wash?
SKII Facial Treatment Cleanser. My HG.

-Do you exfoliate?
Sometimes. Like once every two weeks.

-What brand do you use?
MAC Microfine Refinisher

-What moisturizer do you use?
MAC Mineralize all-over lotion

-Do you have freckles?
Yeah... Inherited in my family...

-Do you use eye cream?
No

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Not really since my skin is dry but some foundations do break me out.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nope

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
A lot! My fave is Nars Sheer Glow.

-How about concealer?
Bobbi Brown

-Do you know your undertone color?
It's yellow because I'm asian but I have pinkish cheek color. Some MUAs tend to matched to a neutral or pinkish foundation. I pick my foundation color by myself now.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love them! <3 I have very short and thin eyelashes. They make my eyes look bigger as well.

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but I rarely use mascara.

-What brand of mascara do you use?
My fave are Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus and Imju Fiberwig mascara

-Sephora or MAC?
MAC!

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No :(

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes??

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, UDPP or Mac Paint Pots works well for me.

-For the face?
I use 3 types of primer for my face which are NARS Primer with no SPF, NARS Primer with SPF 20, MAC Prep and Prime SPF 50 depending of the level of SPF that I want to wear that day.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
MAC e/s? I love their neutral ones. Nothing specific.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Hmm Neither? I wear Gel liner in MAC Fluidline in Blacktract.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
OMG.. Never.. I hope that will never happen. That sounds bad.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I love pigments! I am enjoying pressing pigment now! :)

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Yes, Bare Escentuals foundation and some mineralize stuff from MAC.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
Hmm I would say MAC 3N

-How about lipgloss?
MAC Cremesheen Glass in Boy Bait

-What is your favorite blush to use?
As of now, MAC MSF in Stereo Rose

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Sometimes. If i can't find them anywhere else.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes I do. Revlon and Maybelline are my fave but I prefer HE.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Yes, but only like once a year.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes! I want it so badly. Thinking of taking it next year.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Um not really. I'm pretty clumsy in life but not with my makeup :)

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
I hate when my foundation is so dark compare to my neck. I'm like wearing a mask.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Neutral. Can't never go wrong with neutral.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Hm... Can't name one.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Eyeliner plsss....

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yeah... I get lazy sometimes and go to class with no makeup on. LOL

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Sadly, no... I think makeup does help. Foundation and eyeliner are a must!

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
MAC

-What do you think of Makeup??
Makeup is my passion, hobby, love, everything...

5 comments:

Dina (XYYan) said...

I love neutral shade too! :) Btw, thanks for participating my giveaway and the sweet words, I really appreciate them :D Have a great weekends!

*EllybellybaybeeLovesMakeUp* said...

Hi. I love your blog & have chosin you for the "I love your blog" award posted on my blog.
Please go to my blog for the rules of this award.
Thanks girl :)

mythology20 said...

my new fav MSF is stereo rose too!

follow me too :)

mythology20.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

interesting post,thanx for sharing

CharmN Jewelry said...

My favourite is my brown Revlon lipstick which I always carry and rub on my lips to look perfect ;)Charm Bracelets