Friday, February 19, 2010

MAC Lady Gaga Lipstick For Sale anyone?!

Hi ladies, I went shopping and bought a lot of MAC products! LOL
(I'm broke now... >.<)
I was able to grab the infamous Lady Gaga !! Yey!
I was so sad because it was sold out online so I decided to go shopping today
I'm sooo glad that I did.. Yippie!

My haul & review of the items that I got will be coming up soon! :D
These quick post is just to inform you ladies that I have some extras of Lady Gaga and wondering if anybody wants it???


It's a pretty blue pink with Lustre finish
I know some of you may have a hard time finding it that's why I want to help, but, I had to pay taxes, transportation, Paypal fees, shipping and handling, so I have to resell it higher than its market price but lower than what you can find on ebay

It's $19.50 each and $3 for the shipping to USA and $5 internationally
I will accept Paypal only
If you're interested, email me at whiteangel1419@gmail.com
write "MAC Lady Gaga" on the subject line
and it's first come first serve! 4 available..
FYI, I have 2 Cyndi Lauper Lipsticks if any of you interested with both new launched Viva Glam

I'm going to bed now. Till my next post~


4 comments:

Bethany Haitch said...

How much is it in british pounds =) ox

http://bethanyoox.blogspot.com/

~AnGeL~ said...

Hi hun, including the shipping it will be roughly GBP 16, depends on the currency rate on Paypal. Let me know if you're interested! :D

xxNikkiDooxx said...

Would you be interested in doing a swap? :)

~AnGeL~ said...

Yup! Email me at whiteangel1419@gmail.com